More than a light; a resident’s lifeline
The Novus LED Corridor Dome Light (NV-Dome) provides an immediate and clear visual notification of a room’s status and needs to staff members. Improve the quality and efficiency of your staff’s response to resident’s needs with eight customizable colors and four different light indication modes. The NV-Dome easily mounts to the wall or ceiling for increased visibility from all angles within your senior living environment and is typically used for corridor indication of resident calls, staff calls, emergency calls, code blue, and code pink indications.
The WestCall NV-Dome offers the following long-life, low-power RGB LED colors: yellow, green, red, blue, violet, turquoise, orange (2nd and 3rd positions only), and white (top and 4th positions only.)
The NV-Dome can be set to several different light modes including: Solid, slow flashing, fast flashing, and scrolling indications.
- Translucent lens allows maximum visibility in all directions and even in high ambient lighting conditions
- Built in buzzer for code calls
- Normal and emergency calls can be distinguished by different visual signals for efficient identifications
- Configurable to any type of alarm
- Compatible with the WestCall Novus system