A system that works for you in critical situations
Eliminate unnecessary confusion in critical situations with the Emergency Stations. Staff members can rely on West-Com Emergency Stations to send quick and clear alerts to their teams. Each emergency station has a color-coded push button that clearly states its function, including a large, highly visible switch to ‘CANCEL’ the alert. The simple-to-operate push buttons are infection-control-friendly, fire-retardant and easy to clean.
HELP (red), STAFF EMERGENCY (red), EMERGENCY (red), CODE BLUE (blue), CODE (blue), CODE PINK (pink), ASSIST (yellow), CODE WHITE (white), STAFF CALL (white), STAFF EMERGENCY (red) and CODE BLUE (blue).
Custom color and wording available at an additional cost.
- LED indicator light
- Lets staff members know their calls have been placed
- Fire-retardant, high-impact hospital grade molded thermosplastic with inlaid membrane
- Attractive Lexan membrane (Pantone 1C Warm Grey)
- Relay output standard on Code switches
- Easy plug-in connection into the system wiring
- Solid state circuitry
For ordering information, please contact a representative at firstname.lastname@example.org.